In digital marketing, content plays a crucial role. There are different types of content such as image, video, multimedia file, etc. However, when someone says content, we think of a written article, blog, etc. In this article, we are going to cover that type of content, written text on a specific topic.
In SEO marketing, content plays a very important role. Content is called king by the SEO web marketing experts. Therefore, never underestimate its power and value. To make your search engine optimization campaign successful, you have to distribute different types of content such as:
· Press releases
· Case studies
· And more
Every minute, millions of content get shared by SEO web marketing experts. Therefore, it becomes necessary to create a content strategy, which is effective. Your content marketing strategy must help your content to stand out among the rest in the industry and let you leverage the expected returns from the content marketing efforts.
In this article, I will share the top tips shared by search engine optimization consultants who expertise in content marketing and SEO web marketing.
Write what your audience likes to read
Many writers choose subjects, which are easy to write. Sometimes writers are forced to write multiple contents on a single keyword, which makes it difficult for them to find interesting topics. For example, an SEO agency based in Australia gives keywords like SEO experts Melbourne, website SEO services Australia.
Here are some tips to write content that your audiences will like to read as well as you can cover your targeted keywords:
· Focus on keyword variations. For example, if you are targeting keyword website SEO services Australia, you can also use website SEO services in Sydney, SEO marketing services in Australia, Australian SEO marketing, etc. Google algorithms are smart and they are capable of identifying the correlation between keyword variations and your niche.
· Invest time in research about queries, concerns, confusions, issues, and use cases related to your targeted audience. The SEO tools like Google Search Console, BuzzSumo, Buffer, SEMrush, etc. can help you identify the right topics.
· Even if you are performing SEO content writing, you need to write natural content. Do not perform content marketing for the sake of it. Content marketing must add some value to users and increase their interest in reading and improve knowledge after reading.
Add images and videos
· The first thing first, whether you add images or not, if your customers are interested in the subject matter, and if your SEO content writing practice has included important facts, then your audience will read the content.
· Adding images and videos will help you increase the reader rate as it will make your content visually appealing and people won’t find it tedious.
· Adding graphics and videos will also help in increasing SEO score by increasing engagement, click-through rate, etc. This will help in improving the results of your SEO marketing campaigns.
Focus on the subject and not on the number of words
· Some SEO companies perform SEO marketing just to target keywords. Yes, targeting keywords is something to focus on, but should not be the only focus. You must focus on the customer experience at the end. Even if your blog post rank on the # 1 position, if it gets a higher bounce rate, it will not take more than a day or a week to lose that position.
· To make content marketing effective, focus on covering the whole topic. Let the content reach 800-1000 words.