Digital marketing is the modern way to market any product or service. Consumers are moving towards the digital world, which makes it mandatory to invest in expert digital marketing. All businesses from different industry verticals use different digital marketing services and get benefited. The e-commerce industry can also leverage multiple benefits by investing in digital marketing.
All different digital marketing activities such as SEO marketing, social media marketing, PPC marketing, etc. are beneficial to eCommerce businesses. Out of all digital marketing activities, social media marketing lets eCommerce store owners enjoy higher ROI.
In multiple ways, social media marketing campaigns executed by expert social media manager can bestow multiple benefits to online store owners. Let me share how it happens:
1. Reach all customers and attract them to become loyal to your brand
We all know more than 80% of the world’s population uses one or more social media platforms. This also includes your customers who bought something from your online stores. By aligning a social media manager, you can execute multiple activities to leverage multiple benefits such as:
· Make sure your existing customers stay loyal to your brand by keeping them engaged on your social media pages and profiles
· Increase sales by announcing special coupons on the second purchase
· Announce benefits of joining loyalty program and earn rewards
2. Reach new customers
A social media manager can create buyers persona to reach more audiences that can become your customers. By running a specific paid ad program with very precise targeting, social media managers can reach potential customers for your eCommerce stores. A social media manager usually runs social media marketing campaigns to reach new buyers:
· Special code to attract first-time buyers
· Special program and discounts for new users
· Extra reward points for new users
· And many more
3. Increase sales
Social media marketing is a great way to increase sales. Many big brands such as Amazon, Flipkart, SnapDeal, Myntra, etc. use paid and organic social media advertising campaigns to increase sales. There are multiple ways to increase sales of an eCommerce store through social media such as:
· Running a Big Sale campaign at a specific time interval of the year
· Announcing different discounts on a specific range of products to attract buyers
· Introducing referral rewards to increase referral sale
· Clutching customers by giving reward points and loyalty benefits
· And many more
4. Maintaining a positive brand image
The e-commerce industry is very competitive. Your competitors are lurking to grab your clients. Thus, it is necessary to maintain a positive brand image. Nowadays, customers use one or more social media platforms to show their anger related to any bad experience. Not addressing these angry customers will further lead to negative reviews and ratings. All this will damage the business brand resulting in losing more and more customers. By aligning a dedicated social media manager to handle angry customers on social networking sites will help to maintain a positive brand image. Moreover, it will assure customer retention.
There are many more benefits of social media marketing for e-commerce stores. Make sure to take help from a renowned social media agency to leverage the real benefits of social media marketing at affordable rates.
Author works in a full service digital marketing agency, which offers website SEO services, social media marketing, PPC marketing, SEO content writing, graphics designing, web development, and many other similar services.